Sie befinden sich hier: METEC. Besucher-Service. Rahmenprogramm.
ESTAD 2015 - EUROPEAN STEEL TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICATION DAYS
METEC and 2nd ESTAD 2015 are opening their doors to the steel industry from 15 - 19 June 2015, in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Refractories and additives
- Direct reduction and smelting reduction
- Sintering and pelletising
- Blast furnace ironmaking
- Oxygen steelmaking
- Electric steelmaking
- Continuous casting and near net shape casting
- Hot rolling of long and flat products, forging
- Cold rolling
- Steel materials and their application
- Surface technologies
- Environmental aspects in steelmaking
- Efficiency increase and CO2 mitigation in iron and steelmaking
ESTAD is a topic widened event organized by the Steel Institute VDEh in cooperation with the Austrian Society for Metallurgy and Materials, Fédération Française de l´Acier, Jernkontoret and Associazione Italiana di Metallurgia. ESTAD is the leading European technical conference for the steel industry which also includes topics on steel products and their application. The 2015 event takes place for the second time following the first ESTAD, Paris, 2014.
2nd ESTAD 2015 is replacing the very successful InSteelCon®, which took place in 2011 in Düsseldorf with over 1600 delegates discussing approximately 550 presentations.
Below you will find the program of METEC and 2nd ESTAD and the registration. Take advantage of the possibility to present your newest technological developments and research results at one of the most important steel conferences.
Please notice: Early bird until May 15th!Website ESTAD with program and registration